The Latah County Human Rights Task Force is sponsoring the following upcoming projects and events:
- An open discussion group on bullying will take place on December 1st 2012, 1 PM at the 1912 Center.
- Please take a minute to fill out an online survey for Safe and Respectful Schools.
- Topics for the Martin Luther King Art & Essay Contest will be distributed to all Latah County Schools in November. Entries are due in January 2013. The prompts for each age level and additional information can be found at http://humanrightslatah.org/?q=node/146
- Jay Singh, former intern with Southern Poverty Law Center, will be the guest speaker at the Martin Luther King Human Rights Community Breakfast. The breakfast is set for January 19 at Moscow Middle School and will begin at 9 am.
- The Moscow Food Bank is accepting donations at Moscow Winter Markets held at 1912 Center.