The minutes from the October 20th meeting of the Northwest Coalition for Human Rights are now available as a PDF.
- Attendees voted on the new bylaws for the NWCHR and the adoption of the Resolution to the NWCHR Assembly; both matters were passed unanimously.
- Professor Angelique EagleWoman spoke on the topic “We Are All Related.”
- Recent and upcoming projects from Latah County Human Rights Task Force, Gonzaga Hate Studies, Human Rights Education Institute, and Moscow Human Rights Commission were presented.
- The first steps in planning the next Finding the Center Conference were presented by Toney Driver. Full PowerPoint presentation is available here: https://nwchr.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/ftc-2013-at-nwchr-10-20-12.pptx
- Membership applications are now available for both individuals and organizations. Please remember to include a statement of commitment to human rights.
Thanks again to Moscow Human Rights Commission for the lunch and venue!